Driven by a social and environmental mission, Sutsu clothing company strives to better the world through their products. Everything from their production to sales is aimed at supporting our planet.
Made from sustainable and organic materials that adhere to Fair Trade regulations, Sutsu clothing begins its social good right from the outset of its production. After the production process and their products have been sold, they reach out to communities they care about by using the profits to do good. Furthermore, Sutsu is ready to set up the Silva Foundation, an organization that will work to preserve local woodlands. Sutsu clothing is out to prove that the fashion world doesn't have to be entirely superficial, and can have substance and positive impacts on the world in which we live.
Sutsu Clothing Offers Environmentally Aware and Fair Trade Products
1. Sustainable Fashion - Opportunity to innovate and create environmentally friendly and fairly made clothing products.
2. Corporate Social Responsibility - Opportunity to implement social and environmental missions into company values and strategies.
3. Cause-driven Marketing - Opportunity to use profits to do good and contribute to causes that align with company values and beliefs.
1. Fashion Industry - Opportunity to innovate and lead in sustainable fashion, and implement environmentally and socially responsible business practices.
2. Corporate Social Responsibility - Opportunity to integrate social and environmental values into business strategies and contribute to sustainable development.
3. Non-profit Organizations - Opportunity to collaborate with sustainable fashion companies that align with the same values and causes for mutual benefits.