Minimalist skincare brand, Pure & Cimple, has followed up on its U.S release with the launch of its latest product, the superLumine Probiotic Cleansing + Makeup remover gel. superLumine is a skin microbiome-friendly solution formulated with a blend of probiotic ingredients to restore and balance the skin while gently exfoliating.
Pure & Cimple newest release is "a simple, microbiome-friendly solution formulated to help consumers democratize their routines and achieve healthy skin with a fully functioning skin flora." The gel features papaya fruit ferment extract, Bifida Ferment Lysate, licorice extract, antioxidants, and omega-rich fatty acids to gently remove makeup, dirt, and impurities without stripping your skin's natural barrier.
“According to a [recent] study, women use an average of 168 chemicals on their face every day. You can imagine the cocktail your skin is handling on a daily basis. superLumine is created with the intention to simplify your skincare routine with hand-picked, well-researched and effective ingredients. Less ingredients means less chance of irritation, and more space for ingredients to actually make a difference!” says founder Preeti Luthra.
superLumine Debuts the Probiotic Cleansing + Makeup Remover Gel
1. Probiotic Skincare - Continued growth in the probiotic skincare industry will lead to more innovative, microbiome-friendly solutions being developed to improve overall skin health.
2. Sustainable Beauty - The focus on fewer, natural ingredients in skincare products will lead to a surge in demand for sustainable beauty solutions.
3. Minimalist Beauty - The rise of minimalist beauty products will continue with consumers seeking simplified, effective solutions that prioritize skin health.
1. Skincare - The skincare industry will continue to see an increase in demand for natural, microbiome-friendly products that prioritize skin health.
2. Beauty - The beauty industry will shift towards sustainable, minimalist solutions with fewer, well-researched ingredients.
3. Health and Wellness - The focus on skin microbiome health will lead to crossover opportunities between the skincare and health and wellness industries.