SuperGroupies is now offering one of a kind 'CLANNAD'-inspired collection modeled off heroine Nagisa Furukawa’s school uniform.
The collection features a blue and gold mechanical wristwatch that has the logo of Hikarizaka Private School. The red lines on the watch display mimic the winter school uniform color scheme. On the case back, the title of the series is emblazoned on transparent backing.
The other two items in the collection are ideal for students or consumers who frequently use backpacks. A two-way bag that functions as a shoulder bag or backpack follows the same color scheme as the watch, along with a matching wallet with plenty of zippered pockets.
All items in the 'CLANNAD' collection are available for pre-order from SuperGroupies until May 16, 2022.
Image Credit: VISUAL ARTS, Key
Clothing Brand 'SuperGroupies' Opens Pre-Orders for 'CLANNAD' Collection
1. Anime-inspired Accessories - Creating anime-inspired accessories and apparel can be an opportunity for companies to tap into the loyal and growing anime fanbase.
2. Limited Edition Collections - Releasing limited edition collections can generate a sense of excitement and urgency among consumers, increasing sales and brand loyalty.
3. Nostalgia Marketing - Nostalgia marketing can be a powerful tool, as seen in the success of SuperGroupies' 'CLANNAD'-inspired collection, by appealing to consumers' emotional connections to their favorite childhood shows or characters.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can capitalize on the anime fanbase by creating unique pieces inspired by popular anime franchises.
2. Collectibles - Creating collectible items, such as the mechanical wristwatch in SuperGroupies' 'CLANNAD' collection, can be a profitable market for companies catering to anime fans.
3. E-commerce - E-commerce companies can benefit from the nostalgia marketing trend by collaborating with anime franchises to create limited edition collections that are exclusively available online.