DC Direct, the exclusive collectibles division of DC Comics, has released their latest line in the ‘Women of the DC Universe’ Collectible Busts.
For any DC Comics fanatic, these scandalous sculpts will add some spice to your collection. For the rest of us, well they are just cool to look at.
DC Direct produces statues, props, replicas, prints, and action figures. The ‘Women of DC Universe’ busts hit stores just last week.
Pictured here in order of appearance: Starfire, Cheetah, Jade, Huntress, Batwoman, and Wonder Girl.
DC Direct Releases New 'Women of DC' Line of Sculptures
1. Collectibles Market - Opportunity to capitalize on the growing demand for unique and limited-edition collectibles in the market.
2. Female Superhero Empowerment - Exploring innovative ways to empower and celebrate female superhero characters through merchandise and collectibles.
3. Diversifying Fanbase - Targeting and engaging new audience segments by offering diverse and inclusive superhero merchandise.
1. Entertainment Merchandise - Disruptive innovation opportunities for companies specializing in creating licensed merchandise for comic books and superhero franchises.
2. Art and Sculpture - Innovative possibilities for artists and sculptors to create unique and aesthetically pleasing collectibles inspired by popular characters.
3. E-commerce Retail - Capitalizing on the growing online market for collectibles and superhero merchandise, offering a wide range of products to collectors and enthusiasts.