The Perfect Unison was created in 2008 by the French designer David Burel with the ambition to make an eco-friendly set of unique wooden headphones. The first limited-edition of the piece is available, and features the artwork of the Dutch artist Piet Parra.
'The Perfect Unison x Parra' headphones are made of birch wood by hand and feature original Parra artwork and high-fidelity audio capsules. That is always a guarantee for great sound.
The headphones are limited to 50 pieces and available exclusively at the Paris-based shop The Lazy Dog.
Parra's Artwork Adorns 'The Perfect Unison' Wooden Headphones
1. Artistic Headphones - The incorporation of art into headphones is an emerging trend that could potentially transform the audio industry.
2. Eco-friendly Audio - The market for eco-friendly audio devices is growing, and expanding into unique, handcrafted creations like the Perfect Unison.
3. Limited-edition Audio Gear - The trend of limited-edition audio gear is growing as music and art enthusiasts seek out unique, one-of-a-kind products.
1. Audio Technology - The incorporation of unique design concepts and limited-edition runs creates an opportunity for audio technology companies to attract a new customer demographic.
2. Art Marketing/public Relations - Companies in the art world have the opportunity to tap into the growing trend of artistic headphones and limited-edition audio gear to promote their artists and reach a broader audience.
3. Sustainable Manufacturing - The Perfect Unison's use of handcrafted birch wood demonstrates a growing opportunity for companies in eco-friendly manufacturing to expand into specialized, design-oriented markets.