My initial reaction to this young woman in short denim shorts and a blazer was one of shock since she had bare legs in February; my second was that this woman, Sarah Nicole Prickett, has serious style, fitting right in with this Street Style from Paris collection.
While some of the other fashionable people featured in this gallery are bundled up (slightly) more, all of them have that one enviable trait in common: they all look incredibly put together.
Check out the gallery for 10 great looks of Street Style from Paris, all from Street Peeper.
Street Style from Paris Looks Prove Winter Cannot Ruin Fashion
1. Winter Shorts - The trend of wearing shorts during winter season providing disruptive innovation opportunities for clothing manufacturers.
2. Bare-leg Fashion - The trend of embracing bare-leg fashion specifically in winter months provides disruptive innovation opportunities for cosmetic and skin-care industries.
3. Blazers for All Seasons - The trend of mixing blazers with summer wardrobe items presents disruptive innovation opportunities for designers and fashion retailers.
1. Clothing Manufacturing - Clothing manufacturers can take advantage of the winter shorts trend to create a new category of fashion items.
2. Cosmetics & Skin Care - The bare-leg trend present innovative opportunity for cosmetic and skin-care products that preserve skin during cold season.
3. Fashion Retail - The trend of blazers in all seasons presents new product lines and opportunities for designers and fashion retailers.