The 360 Ghetto Blaster unfortunately does not have a built-in stereo, but it definitely looks as though it does!
If you are an avid skater with a love for music, you can purchase this deceiving skateboard for just $60. Although the painted on boombox doesn't play music, I'm sure you can work around this little glitch by just listening to your iPod while you skate.
Implications - Products that appear different than they are can add mystery and intrigue while differentiating themselves from existing product designs. These products are more likely to gain media attention as consumers are always interested in designs that have them taking a second look.
The 360 Ghetto Blaster Stereoboard Isn't What It Seems
1. Deceptive Design - Products that appear different than they are can add mystery and intrigue while differentiating themselves from existing product designs.
2. Alternative Functionality - Products that have alternative or creative uses can attract attention and differentiate themselves from competitors.
3. Visual Packaging - Products with unique visual packaging that stands out on shelves or online can grab consumer attention.
1. Skateboarding Industry - The skateboarding industry may benefit from marketing products that merge functionality with design.
2. Consumer Electronics Industry - The consumer electronics industry may benefit from alternative or creative uses of traditional products to attract consumer attention.
3. Visual Merchandising Industry - The visual merchandising industry may benefit from exploring unique packaging designs that stand out on shelves or online.