Manchester-based streetwear label Clints has returned to release a new version of its Stepper sneaker, which has been made in collaboration with apparel brand Patta. The latest iteration of this thick-soled shoe arrives as part of a larger collection release, which includes pieces such as a Rippled Nylon Shell Jacket, Shell Track Pants, and a variety of graphic tees.
Nonetheless, the new Stepper model is the standout item, and it comes in a black, white, and orange colorway and features high-quality suede uppers. In addition, the new shoe comes with lateral walls labeled 'Step Correct' and an extra-thick tongue that houses a secret zip-up pocket.
For those interested, Clint's newest collection is set to drop this Sunday, May 29, and will be available to purchase on the company's website.
Image Credit: Clints
Clints Announces the Launch of Its New Collection and 'Stepper' Model
1. Thick-soled Sneakers - The trend of thick-soled sneakers is increasing in popularity, creating more opportunities to collaborate with other apparel brands and experiment with innovative designs.
2. Collaborative Streetwear - Collaborations between streetwear labels and apparel brands are becoming more common, opening up opportunities for unique and disruptive designs.
3. Functional Fashion - The inclusion of features such as secret zip-up pockets in clothing and footwear demonstrates the trend of fashion becoming more functional and purpose-driven.
1. Footwear Industry - The footwear industry can tap into the trend of thick-soled sneakers by creating innovative designs and collaborating with streetwear labels and other apparel brands.
2. Streetwear Industry - The streetwear industry can expand its reach and create disruptive designs by collaborating with footwear brands and other apparel brands.
3. Apparel Industry - The apparel industry can explore functional and innovative designs in clothing, such as the inclusion of secret pockets, to tap into the trend of fashion becoming more purpose-driven.