Starbird, a North American “super-premium” fast-food concept, has announced a new national franchise program that will work to extend the brand’s efforts to cover different markets. The brand has plans to double its restaurant count over the next 18 months, capitalizing on a $12 million dollar capital raise led by KarpReilly.
Starbird is known for its premium crispy chicken and flavorful menu items. The franchise prides itself on offering its customers elevated service with every transaction, and continues to optimize its business plan to incorporate advanced technology.
“I knew Starbird was primed for growth when I joined the team. There is tremendous opportunity in the market right now for franchise owners to invest in Starbird and join the future of fast food,” said Daniel Lecocq, Vice President of Franchise Development of Starbird. “I am thrilled to be able to help launch the franchise program and lead the brand’s expansion into new territories across the country.”
Image Credit: Starbird Chicken
Starbird Announces the Debut of its National Franchise Program
1. Fast-food Premiumization - There is an increasing trend for fast-food chains to focus on providing premium quality menu items to customers.
2. Advanced Restaurant Technology - The trend towards incorporating advanced technology in restaurant operations continues to provide opportunities for innovation and improved customer experience.
3. National Franchise Programs - The growth of national franchise programs can offer disruptive innovation opportunities for expanding brands to penetrate different markets.
1. Fast-food Industry - Incorporating advanced technology in fast-food operations and offering premium quality menu items can be disruptive innovation opportunities for fast-food chains to differentiate and gain a competitive edge.
2. Franchise Industry - Starbird's announcement of its national franchise program signals opportunities for disruptive innovation in the franchise industry, particularly for expanding brands looking to penetrate different markets.
3. Restaurant Technology Industry - The trend towards advanced technology in restaurant operations presents opportunities for disruptive innovation, particularly in areas such as digital ordering, mobile payments, and AI-driven customer service.