Have your iPad blend in with all your other textbooks as you head to class by using the StacheBook cover.
This sneaky iPad protector is designed to look like an ordinary book in order to deter theft and keep your beloved touch screen device safe. The faux journal comes with a hardcover available in many different material finishes to match your outfit, and a white end-sheet that resembles a page from a novel. There is a Stache & Hyde red strip that lies under your iPad to help lift it out of the case, creating the appearance of a bookmark.
This snazzy covering embraces style as well as functionality, letting you keep your love of books close to your heart even when you are using a portable electronic device. The StacheBook cover was created by Sofia Adawy and Mobolaji Akintunde from Stache & Hyde, and is a Kickstarter project.
The Stachebook Cover Charades the iPad as a Fine Book
1. Disguised Technology Accessories - Opportunity for innovation in creating disguised accessories for tech devices to enhance security and personalization.
2. Blending Physical and Digital - Innovative ways to combine physical and digital elements to provide a unique and seamless user experience.
3. Fashion-tech Fusion - Emergence of fashion and technology collaborations to create stylish and functional products.
1. Consumer Electronics - Opportunity for consumer electronics companies to develop innovative and aesthetically-pleasing accessories to enhance the user experience.
2. Publishing - Potential for publishing companies to explore partnerships with tech companies to create unique book-inspired accessories for electronic devices.
3. Fashion - Fashion industry can explore collaborations with technology companies to create fashionable and functional tech accessories.