2010 will be the rollout year for the Pontiac G8 ST, and sports sedan with the body of a light truck. For Pontiac to commit to the G8 ST is a huge leap of faith. GM and Chrysler are in merger talks, so any concepts in the works are up for discussion.
This is a city pick-up, making an appearance with a lower ride, huge 20 inch wheels, leather trim interior. It’s powered by a small block V8 with 361 horsepower.
The Pontiac G8 ST certainly looks promising to become a wheel-spinner and head-turner.
The Pontiac G8 ST
1. City Pick-up Trucks - There is an opportunity for car manufacturers to design and create more city pick-up trucks, as they provide versatility and style for urban areas.
2. Sports Sedans with Light Truck Bodies - The sports sedan and light truck hybrid market is still relatively new and has room for further innovation in design and functionality.
3. Small Block V8 Engines - There is potential for the development of more efficient and eco-friendly small block V8 engines for use in similar vehicles.
1. Automotive Industry - The automotive industry has the opportunity to create and market more city pick-up trucks with unique designs and features.
2. Urban Transportation Industry - Urban transportation companies can incorporate city pick-up trucks into their fleets, providing more versatility for deliveries and services in cities.
3. Green Energy Industry - The development of more efficient and eco-friendly small block V8 engines can provide opportunities for companies in the green energy industry to partner with car manufacturers and create sustainable vehicles.