The Sophie Vlaming for 'Avantgarde' magazine puts religion on the line.
The sacrilegious theme shines through in this editorial, as the stunning Sophie Vlaming dons the outfits of a nun and carries a rosary in a spiritual manner. The blood dripping from the model's eyes and intense white dresses make the shoot that much more spectacular. Truly an avant-garde concept, this shoot pushes the boundaries of what is expected from a magazine editorial.
Captured by Klaas Jan Kliphuis, the Sophie Vlaming for Avantgarde magazine shoot gets Sophie sporting designer wear from the likes of Louis Vuitton, Jil Sander, Valentino and Burberry Prorsum. The entire concept is extremely intriguing and could be potentially offensive to the church.
The Sophie Vlaming for 'Avantgarde' Magazine is Spiritual
1. Sacrilegious Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to push boundaries and challenge traditional religious symbols in their designs.
2. Avant-garde Editorials - Opportunity for magazines to create provocative and boundary-pushing content that sparks conversation and controversy.
3. Religion-inspired Photography - Opportunity for photographers to explore spirituality and religion through unconventional and controversial visual representations.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can create avant-garde designs that challenge traditional religious symbols and push fashion boundaries.
2. Magazine Publishing - Magazines can produce thought-provoking and controversial editorials that appeal to a daring and adventurous audience.
3. Photography - Photographers can capture spirituality and religion through unconventional and controversial visual representations, creating powerful and thought-provoking images.