Nudges, a pet brand owned by Tyson Pet Products, Inc., recently expanded its portfolio with the addition of two new soft, long-lasting dog treats. Part of its Nudges® Natural Dog Treats line, the new treats are Jerky Bones and Jerky Chews. Both options are all-natural and rawhide-free, "making them easy for dogs to digest, while also keeping them entertained with a tough, but tasty texture."
The Jerky Bones treat boasts real protein in the center wrapped with a chicken-flavored coating and a light savory glaze. The Jerky Chews, on the hand, features a hardened beef center wrapped in a chewy beef coating.
The new offerings will appeal to contemporary consumers looking for all-natural pet foods made without corn, wheat, soy, artificial flavors, preservatives, or animal by-products.
Image Credit: Tyson Pet Products, Inc.
Nudges Expands Its Range with Two New Jerky Options for Pets
1. All-natural Pet Foods - With the growing demand for healthier and more natural pet food options, companies have an opportunity to develop innovative, all-natural pet food products that cater to the dietary needs of pets.
2. Long-lasting Pet Treats - Demand for softer and long-lasting pet treats allows companies to innovate with alternative ingredients that help to improve pet dental health and offer entertainment for hours.
3. Rawhide-free Dog Chews - Companies can develop rawhide-free dog chews with different textures and flavors that satisfy pet owners' concerns around the safety and digestibility of pet products.
1. Pet Food Industry - Pet food manufacturers have the opportunity to capitalize on the growing demand for all-natural pet foods by creating new products and expanding their existing product lines.
2. Pet Treat Industry - Manufacturers of pet treats have the opportunity to innovate with different textures and flavors, focusing on making products that are all-natural, rawhide-free, and long-lasting, catering to the demanding needs of contemporary pet owners.
3. Pet Products Industry - Companies that produce and/or sell all-natural pet products should consider boosting their offerings to accommodate the growing demand for healthier, more sustainable and digestible pet treat options.