SneakersBR is launching a new collaborative adidas silhouette to celebrate the lifestyle magazine’s 15th anniversary. The Forum, which debuted as a basketball sneaker in 1984, quickly became a signature style for athletic and lifestyle purposes. The sneaker was relaunched by Originals in 2020, and has now found a home in the skater community due to the sneaker’s “durability and versatility.”
SneakersBR’s version of the sneaker features adidas’ signature ‘Blue’ shade on the midsole, three stripes, and tongue tab, while hits of tan suede decorate the heel and toe box. This iteration also comes with four pairs of laces in sky blue, dark blue, and white. The Forum Low ‘Cristal’ will launch on September 10 via adidas Brazil.
“We rescued the original Forum colorway and added five more shades of blue to the composition, imagining what it would be like to be almost a crystallized version of the emblematic model,” commented Ricardo Nunes, founder of SneakersBR.
Image Credit: adidas
SneakersBR Reimagines the Forum Low for its 15th Anniversary
1. Collaborative Adidas Silhouettes - Businesses can create their own versions of iconic adidas sneakers through collaborations with lifestyle magazines and other influencers.
2. Signature Styles for Alternative Communities - Fashion brands can revive classic styles by offering them as versatile options for subcultures or alternative communities.
3. Rescued Original Colorways - Product designers can reimagine iconic color schemes by adding new shades or creating a crystallized effect for a fresh take on classic designs.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can benefit from collaborating with lifestyle magazines and other influencers to create unique product lines that cater to niche audiences or subcultures.
2. Sports - Sports retailers can target alternative communities by offering versatile and durable styles that can transition from athletic wear to casual clothing.
3. Sneaker Manufacturing - Sneaker manufacturers can innovate classic designs by adding new colorways and materials to appeal to a broader market or create limited edition releases for collectors.