The innovation division of the footwear design aficionados over at Deckers has created a collection of slipper shoes that are so ridiculously comfortable that they may just make you want to work from home forever and never leave the house again, even long after the COVID-19 pandemic is behind us.
In bringing together the incomparably cozy comfort of UGG boots with the uber-cushioned midsole of HOKA running shoes, the Deckers X Lab KO-Z SNPR might just be the most comfortable indoor kicks you could ever wear, with a degree of indulgence and ergonomic comfort that will make you think twice about ever puttering around your home barefoot, in socks or in regular slippers ever again.
What's so unique about the Deckers X Lab KO-Z SNPR is that this is essentially a slipper fitted with an athletic midsole. These slippers make use of 3D anatomical EVA Max Cushion memory foam with a looped wool insole that comprises a blend of natural wool with a small amount of recycled polyester thrown in.
The KO-Z SNPR is also crafted from EcoTan sheepskin and suede, with its midsole making use of multi-layer CM EVA foam that provides hyper-soft cushioning whilst also putting a spring in your step. In plain language, this means you get the ethereal comfort and thermoregulation as well as ergonomic performance and comfort. Even the simple act of migrating from your home office to the kitchen will be elevated, while lazy evenings on the couch will feel more like spa nights for your feet. As an added bonus, the looped wool insole allows for natural temperature regulation, ensuring that your feet remain cozy without getting unduly warm, which means no sweat and no unsavory odors.
In fact, these slipper sneakers have been crafted with so much deliberate care that they've managed to receive a coveted seal of acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association, meaning they're strongly recommended for good foot health and functioning. For that reason, it's quite fair to also position these slipper sneakers as great recovery shoes to wear after a run or quarantine training session. These shoes can also be worn outside for casual outings in the neighborhood, with water-repellent treatment meaning you don't have to worry about getting caught in damp conditions.
Available in men's and women's versions in mid and low designs costing $150 and $120 respectively, the KO-Z SNPR is quite simply the consummate indoor slipper sneakers. Whether you're spending the day hunkered over your laptop catching up on work emails and virtual meetings, putting up holiday decorations with your family or lying down on the couch to recuperate from an intense run, the Deckers X Lab KO-Z SNPR slipper sneakers simply won't disappoint.
The 'KO-Z SNPR' Shoes Make For the Perfect Quarantine Footwear
1. Athletic Slipper Sneakers - The combination of an athletic midsole and comfortable slipper upper makes for an innovative design opportunity.
2. Eco-friendly Footwear - The use of EcoTan sheepskin and recycled materials could disrupt the traditional footwear industry by inspiring more eco-friendly designs.
3. Footwear for Recovery - Being approved by the American Podiatric Medical Association, this could be an opportunity for more shoes to be made specifically for post-workout recovery or good foot health.
1. Athletic Shoes - This trend could impact the athletic shoe industry by combining athletic features with everyday wear.
2. E-commerce - The eco-friendly aspects and comfort of these shoes could disrupt the e-commerce industry with increased demand for sustainable and comfortable products.
3. Health and Wellness - These slippers could potentially disrupt the health and wellness industry by encouraging the development of shoes that focus on foot health and recovery.