The Sibling Fall/Winter 2013 collection redefines the meaning of bundled up. The label's designer trio Sid Bryan, Joe Bates and Cozette McCreery have created a show-stopping collection of oversized knitwear sure to keep one warm in the cold of the winter season.
This over-the-top menswear line features a pastel palette of baby blues and light pinks paired with black and grey tones. From voluminous wool sweaters and heavy scarves, to larger-than-life hoods and hats, this quirky and personality-filled presentation makes for a runway to remember.
The Sibling Fall/Winter 2013 collection is eccentric and very unexpected. Straying far from the traditional, designers Sid, Joe and Cozette create a collection that embraces volume and excess without ever taking itself too seriously.
The Sibling Fall/Winter 2013 Collection Keeps Winter Warm
1. Oversized Knitwear - The trend towards oversized knitwear provides opportunities for designers to experiment with more tactile and experimental techniques relating to form and texture.
2. Pastel Color Palette - The trend of using pastel colors in knitwear could be applied to other fashion industries to create fresh and more soothing color schemes for consumers.
3. Quirky Winter Accessories - The trend of integrating playful and quirky elements into winter accessories could open up new collaboration opportunities between designers and toy manufacturers.
1. Fashion and Apparel - Designers and manufacturers within the fashion and apparel industry can explore new knitwear design techniques and incorporate pastels into their collections to keep up with this trend of winter wear.
2. Cosmetics and Beauty - Cosmetics and beauty industry can empower consumers to express their playful personalities through an imaginative and eccentric makeup that pairs well with quirky knitwear.
3. Toys and Games - Toy and game industry can collaborate with fashion designers to create playful and quirky winter accessories that cater to a wider and more diverse market of consumers.