Oliver Sweeney collaborated with celebrity tattoo artist Henry Hate to have their iconic shoes adorned with shoe tattoo art. The launch of this unique opportunity was announced on 'Very First To' is a service that introduces luxury products, experiences and services like this one.
The iconic shoes are stunning on their own, but this twist will allow users to bring an extra level of customization to a stylish pair of Oliver Sweeney shoes.
Any shoe from the Oliver Sweeney shoe collection can be chosen, provided it is a tan color. After choosing a shoe style, shoppers are able to choose three elements to be incorporated into the shoe tattoo. This can range from anything from favorite travel locations to pets or meaningful animals. This is an incredible way wear a meaningful tattoo — except changing it is as easy as slipping on a new pair of Oliver Sweeney shoes.
Oliver Sweeney is Inviting People to Get Tattooed Shoes by Henry Hate
1. Bespoke Tattoo Services - Other luxury brands could offer bespoke tattoo services to enhance the meaning behind other accessories.
2. Customization of Luxury Items - This trend of bespoke tattoo services could lead to brands offering more customization options for their luxury items.
3. Collaborations with Artists - More luxury brands could collaborate with artists to offer unique customization options for their products.
1. Luxury Footwear - The luxury footwear industry could offer more unique customization options, like bespoke tattoo services.
2. Tattoo Industry - The tattoo industry could partner with luxury brands to offer bespoke tattoo services to enhance high-end products.
3. Luxury Goods - Other luxury goods industries could offer bespoke customization services to create unique and meaningful products for their customers.