Hey ladies! Looking for a better place to store those heels? Check out the Shoe Rolodex from Rakku Designs. The design features 20 pockets that can be used to store up to 30 pairs of shoes (depending on the type of shoes).
Implications - Danilo Torro came up with the idea for the Shoe Wheel after working in the garment business for over 13 years. After growing tired of having nowhere to easily and discretely store his shoes, he invented this ingenious storage system to help make life a little bit easier. After four years of careful development, the shoe wheel was born. This is definitely a handy tool that people all over the world can appreciate!
Rakku Shoe Wheel Holds Up to 30 Pairs of Shoes
1. Shoe Storage Innovations - The Shoe Rolodex from Rakku Designs presents a disruptive innovation opportunity in the shoe storage industry with its compact and efficient design.
2. Organizational Solutions - The Shoe Rolodex addresses the need for proper shoe organization, creating opportunities for disruptive innovations in the organization and storage industry.
3. Space-saving Solutions - The Shoe Rolodex's ability to store up to 30 pairs of shoes in a compact design offers disruptive innovation opportunities for space-saving solutions in the storage industry.
1. Shoe Storage - The Shoe Rolodex by Rakku Designs provides a disruptive innovation opportunity for the shoe storage industry with its efficient and compact design.
2. Organization and Storage - The Shoe Rolodex introduces new possibilities for innovative organizational and storage solutions, potentially disrupting the industry with its clever design.
3. Home Organization - The Shoe Rolodex's space-saving capabilities create opportunities for disruptive innovations in the home organization industry, offering compact solutions for storing shoes.