The Shinola x Disney Mickey Classics Collection has been announced as a new partnership between the two brands that celebrates the 90th anniversary of Mickey Mouse for avid fans to appreciate.
The collection consists of Runwell watches that feature illustrations of Mickey Mouse drawn by Jeff Shelly along with a Steamboat Willie-themed backpack, a turntable and a special edition sketchbook. Each of the products is high-quality and emblazoned with monochrome imagery of the iconic mouse that makes them applicable for consumers looking to infuse a touch of wonder into their everyday routine.
The Shinola x Disney Mickey Classics Collection is extremely limited edition with only a small number of each style set to be available starting on November 18, which is also Mickey Mouse's birthday.
The Shinola x Disney Mickey Classics Collection is Chic
1. Limited Edition Collaborations - The Shinola x Disney Mickey Classics Collection highlights the trend of brands partnering to create exclusive and highly sought-after products.
2. Nostalgic Design - The collection capitalizes on the trend of incorporating retro imagery and characters, such as Mickey Mouse, to evoke feelings of nostalgia among consumers.
3. Everyday Magic - The Shinola x Disney Mickey Classics Collection taps into the trend of adding a touch of whimsy and enchantment to everyday objects and accessories.
1. Fashion and Accessories - Fashion brands can explore limited edition collaborations to create unique and highly desirable products for their customers.
2. Entertainment and Memorabilia - The partnership between Shinola and Disney showcases the potential for creating nostalgic collectibles and merchandise for fans and collectors.
3. Home Goods and Decor - The collection's inclusion of a turntable and sketchbook highlights opportunities to infuse magic and nostalgia into home products and decor.