Marc Jacobs gave the classic bob cut new and unusual life at New York Fashion Week. The clean and sleek style usually associated with evenly cut and smooth fringe gave way to untamed and frizzed, even teased-looking edges that allowed the design guru's pieces a more edgy appeal.
As 'Fashionisers' notes, the newly unveiled line at NYFW included some show-stopper looks and designs that were capitalized by the shaggy bob look.
The collection included all sorts of variations of military attire: long sleeved dresses (both knee length and mini) with belts and cargo pockets, jackets with epaulette shoulders, collared coats with buttons and massive pockets (also, the shorts sleeved variations of those).
It's certainly a refreshing option to allow untamed tresses to take over as a go-to look and the shaggy bob that can easily be maintained and made equally as sleek as well as elegant in a moment, makes it versatile and wearable for any occasion.
Marc Jacobs Put a New Spin on the Classic Bob At NYFW
1. Untamed Tresses - The shaggy bob trend allows for untamed and frizzed hair, providing a more edgy appeal.
2. Military-inspired Fashion - Marc Jacobs' collection showcased military-inspired attire, such as dresses with cargo pockets and jackets with epaulette shoulders.
3. Versatile Bob - The shaggy bob hairstyle is versatile and can be easily maintained and styled for any occasion.
1. Haircare and Hairstyling Products - The untamed tresses trend opens up opportunities for new haircare and hairstyling products that cater to the edgy appeal of the shaggy bob.
2. Fashion Design and Retail - The military-inspired fashion trend presents opportunities for designers and retailers to incorporate military elements into their collections and offerings.
3. Fashion Accessories - The versatile bob trend creates a demand for fashion accessories that can complement and enhance the sleek and elegant look of the shaggy bob.