Making a statement often means embracing individuality in any way a person can; enter Sets Eyewear. Sets Eyewear provides a fun and easy way to customize sunglasses just in time for the sunny summer season. The sides are interchangeable to create funky pairings that will get noticed instantly. Whether worn for practical reasons or stylish ones, Sets Eyewear is great for both.
Founded by Brandon, Chris and Jeff, and based in Los Angeles, California, Sets Eyewear is available in eight styles. Yet there are 12 side options to additionally choose from. Extremely affordable at $10 a pop, a portion of the sales are redirected to great causes, which makes them even more attractive. The founders are currently focusing on ocean and beach conservation. Sets Eyewear is make with 100% recycled plastic.
Sets Eyewear Lets People Switch Up the Sides
1. Customizable Eyewear - With the rise of Sets Eyewear's interchangeable sides, there is an opportunity for other eyewear companies to offer customizable options, allowing customers to personalize their sunglasses.
2. Socially Responsible Fashion - Sets Eyewear's commitment to redirect a portion of sales to great causes highlights the potential for other fashion brands to incorporate social responsibility into their business models.
3. Sustainable Materials - The use of 100% recycled plastic in Sets Eyewear demonstrates the growing demand for sustainable materials in the fashion industry, presenting opportunities for companies to innovate and develop eco-friendly products.
1. Eyewear - Sets Eyewear's interchangeable sides concept opens up possibilities for disruptive innovations in the eyewear industry, such as developing modular sunglasses or customizable frames.
2. Fashion - Sets Eyewear's combination of style and social responsibility highlights the potential for disruptive innovations in the fashion industry, where brands can focus on sustainable materials and community impact.
3. Plastic Recycling - Sets Eyewear's use of 100% recycled plastic showcases the potential for disruptive innovations in the plastic recycling industry, encouraging the development of more sustainable practices and products.