Online accessory retailer Dreamgear has released a series of Sesame Street inspired covers for iPods, iPhones and iPads. As many parents are starting to purchase these Apple-based products for their children, Dreamgear decided to help pair them up with some cute and awesome protective casings.
The Sesame Street set includes two of the favorite characters from the famous show: Elmo and Cookie Monster. Whether you're are a kid or an adult, you can't deny that these are some fun-filled ways to protect your apple devices.
These Sesame Street iDevice Cases by Dreamgear are Super Cute
1. Kid-friendly Device Protection - There is an opportunity to create more child-friendly device protection products that are both durable and cute.
2. Character-branded Tech Accessories - Brands can tap into nostalgia by creating tech accessories featuring iconic characters that appeal to both kids and adults.
3. Customized Tech Accessories for Children - There is an opportunity to create more customized tech accessories to cater to the specific preferences of children.
1. Technology - Companies in the technology industry can create more child-friendly device protection products to meet the growing demand for technology that is both fun and safe for kids.
2. Entertainment - Companies in the entertainment industry can expand their merchandise offerings by creating tech accessories featuring iconic characters that appeal to both kids and adults.
3. Consumer Goods - Companies in the consumer goods industry can produce more customized tech accessories for children to enhance their brand offering and appeal to a wider audience.