The Sesame smart lock, developed by a startup called Candy House, uses the brilliantly intuitive method of analyzing your knocking pattern to decide whether or not it should open your door. While many smart locks require you to open up an app, that's not always convenient.
The Sesame smart lock is incredibly easy to install, and can be hooked up with any deadlock in the USA, Canada or Australia in mere seconds. It comes with a strip of tape that securely holds the device in place over your deadlock, so you don't need any other installation tools.
The key to this smart lock is an accelerometer which can be configured to recognize knocking patterns.
This is an incredibly creative home security solution, and one that will have people coming up with inspired door-knocking patterns to foil potential intruders.
The Sesame Smart Lock Responds To Customized Knocking Patterns
1. Smart-knocking Access Control - Sesame Smart Lock creates new possibilities for intuitive door access control.
2. Easy-to-install Security Tech - Candy House's Sesame Smart Lock offers a hassle-free option for upgrading home security systems.
3. Personalized Home Access Systems - The use of pattern-recognition technology offers a new wave of customized and secure home access systems.
1. Home Security - Candy House's Sesame Smart Lock provides a new option in the home security market by incorporating personalized pattern-recognition technology.
2. Smart Home Technology - The integration of intuitive technology, like the Sesame Smart Lock, demonstrates continued innovation in the smart home industry.
3. Iot (internet of Things) Retail - The Sesame Smart Lock provides a new option for retailers interested in tapping into the smart home market or expanding their IoT offerings.