High Brew Coffee has launched a self-heating canned coffee that's perfect for those on the go, or who just want their coffee to remain at the right temperature as they sip away.
The innovative packaging comes as a part of a limited edition release from the company, and can be purchased as a four-pack or six-pack for $20 or $30, respectively. Each of the self-heating cans contains High Brew Coffee's delicious Black & Bold cold brew, making it less acidic than typical brewed coffee, but also more sweet and flavorful.
To activate the self-heating feature, coffee lovers just need to turn the bottom cap clockwise. Once they've turned the cap, the coffee will begin heating, and will be ready to drink in just 2 minutes.
Image Credit: High Brew Coffee
High Brew Coffee's Convenient Can Heats Coffee Up in Just 2 Minutes
1. Self-heating Packaging - Opportunities to develop self-heating packaging for other food and beverage products that require heat to be served.
2. Limited Edition Offerings - Introducing limited edition offerings to generate hype around products and increase sales.
3. Convenience Products - Developing more convenient and portable food and beverage products for on-the-go consumers.
1. Food and Beverage Packaging - Opportunities to innovate and disrupt traditional food and beverage packaging methods.
2. Coffee and Tea Industry - Integrating self-heating technology to create new products and solutions in the coffee and tea industry.
3. Convenience Store Industry - Developing convenient and innovative products to meet the needs of on-the-go consumers in the convenience store industry.