When it comes to extreme adventuring such as mountain climbing, portaging and other recreational journeys requiring lightweight supplies that are easily toted around, sleeping bags are far from compact; that is, until the Sea to Summit Spark SPI was created. It is a revolutionary sleeping bag that rolls up so tightly, it can fit into the palm of a person's hand.
Ideal for summer activities such as cycle touring and ultra-light hiking, the Sea to Summit Spark SPI is made out of a Pertex Quantum shell, nylon liner and 850+ loft goose down. Incredibly lightweight, is very warm in spite of its compactness. Nevertheless, its size and temperature rating means it can also work well as a booster bag for added warmth.
The Sea to Summit Spark SPI Rolls Up to Fit in the Palm of a Hand
1. Ultra-compact Gear - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop lightweight and highly portable products for extreme adventuring.
2. Extreme Lightweight Materials - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore new materials that offer both durability and weight reduction for outdoor equipment.
3. Versatile Multi-functional Gear - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Design gear that serves multiple purposes and offers convenience for different outdoor activities.
1. Outdoor Recreation - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create innovative products that cater to the growing demand for outdoor adventure and recreation.
2. Textile Manufacturing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop advanced fabrics and textiles that provide both lightweight and high-performance characteristics for outdoor equipment.
3. Sporting Goods - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Provide innovative solutions to the market for lightweight and compact gear that still deliver excellent performance.