I was totally struck by the amazing similarities of these designs from the Spring 2009 runways and the matching images Trend de la Creme, who clearly has an amazing eye for detail, has researched. The jelly-fish inspired design by Morales is to die for.
The full credits are the goldfish Lucian Matis, spilled coffee Ralph Rucci, jelly fish Morales, dragon Givenchy, shark Jo Myung Rye, cassette tape Chongfu, rat Cherry Project and finally the sea slug Edgardo Luegas.
As Coco Chanel said, "Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening."
Free Association For Spring 2009
1. Sea-inspired Fashion - Opportunities for fashion designers and retailers to incorporate sea-inspired designs in their collections or merchandise.
2. Animal-inspired Fashion - New opportunities for designers to create unique animal-inspired fashion pieces.
3. Eclectic Fashion - Opportunities for designers to experiment with different inspirations to create unique and eclectic fashion pieces.
1. Fashion Design - Incorporating sea or other animal-inspired designs in fashion collections or merchandise.
2. Retail - Marketing and selling sea or animal-inspired fashion merchandise.
3. Art and Design - Experimenting with different inspirations to create unique and eclectic fashion designs.