The 'Pore-Balance Facial Sauna Scrub' is a new scrub for the face from OleHenriksen that has both warming and cooling properties.
True to its name, the deeply purifying facial scrub takes inspiration from traditional Scandinavian spas. As such, the product warms the skin on application, and cools it down as it is rubbed in. This dual-action scrub is able to provide both warming and cooling sensations thanks to the inclusion of ingredients like glycolic and lactic acids, volcanic sand and neem seed oil. The product also boasts the refreshing, invigorating scent of eucalyptus and peppermint for a soothing aromatic experience.
The OleHenriksen scrub for the face is suited to those with oily and combination skin types, and offers solutions for oiliness, pores and dull complexions.
OleHenriksen’s Scrub for the Face Boasts Warming and Cooling Properties
1. Dual-action Skincare - The inclusion of both warming and cooling properties in facial scrubs introduces a trend of dual-action skincare.
2. Scandinavian Spa Inspiration - The use of traditional Scandinavian spa techniques in facial scrubs reflects a trend of incorporating global wellness traditions into skincare products.
3. Aromatic Skincare Experience - The addition of refreshing and invigorating scents in facial scrubs highlights a trend of enhancing the sensory experience of skincare.
1. Skincare - The introduction of dual-action facial scrubs creates disruptive innovation opportunities for the skincare industry to develop more versatile and multi-functional products.
2. Wellness - The integration of traditional Scandinavian spa techniques in facial scrubs opens up disruptive innovation opportunities for the wellness industry to incorporate unique and effective skincare rituals.
3. Fragrance - The focus on creating a aromatic skincare experience presents disruptive innovation opportunities for the fragrance industry to collaborate with skincare brands and create customized scents.