There's a great chance that the sci-fi currency converter will be your new time-suck. This awesome tool was created by Money in Advance and lets you convert real-life currency into fantasy money. Oh, and you can also convert fantasy money from one world to another -- yes, it's that serious. A few of the many films, movies, books, etc covered include the 'Fallout' video game series, 'Star Trek,' 'Harry Potter' and 'Judge Dredd.'
Surprisingly, a decent amount of thought went into the sci-fi currency converter. There are explanations as to why each currency is valued as it is. Currency from the real-world includes U.S. Dollars, Euros and Pound Sterlings. You can also embed the sci-fi currency converter. Here's hoping Amazon gets with the program.
The Sci-Fi Currency Converter Changes Federation Credits to USD
1. Sci-fi Currency Conversion - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating tools and platforms that allow users to convert real-life currency into fantasy money and vice versa.
2. Integration of Fictional Worlds - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in developing platforms that facilitate the conversion of fantasy money from one fictional world to another.
3. Thoughtful Currency Valuation - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating currency converters that provide explanations for the valuation of each currency.
1. Fintech - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the fintech industry by developing innovative tools and platforms for sci-fi currency conversion.
2. Entertainment - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the entertainment industry by creating platforms that integrate different fictional worlds through currency conversion.
3. E-commerce - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the e-commerce industry by incorporating Sci-Fi currency converters into online retail platforms.