Schulz by Crowd is a Scandinavian fashion brand that was created with the purpose of giving small designers a platform to sell their clothing and ideas.
The brand's Spring/Summer 2017 collection has been designed by 13 up-and-coming female designers. The brand's crowdfunded nature is entirely collaborative and works to harness and merge the skills and creativity of everyone involved in the process. The designers of the brand are provided with information on its entire production system and on top of payment, they receive credit for their designs. The Spring/Summer 2017 clothing collection features apparel that is classic and appropriate for both work and leisure.
Schulz by Crowd's cause works to provide a large platform for small designers to ensure that their work and vision are brought to the market.
'Schulz by Crowd' Aims to Support Small-Scale Designers
1. Crowdsourced Fashion - Crowdsourcing allows small-scale designers to collaborate and showcase their work in the fashion industry.
2. Collaborative Production - The brand's crowdfunded nature merges the skills and creativity of everyone involved in the production process.
3. Fashion for Work and Leisure - The Spring/Summer 2017 collection offers apparel that is suitable for both professional and casual settings.
1. Fashion Industry - Crowdsourcing is disrupting traditional fashion production by providing a platform for small-scale designers.
2. Collaborative Design Platforms - The collaborative production model of Schulz by Crowd is an innovative approach that can be applied to various design industries.
3. Apparel and Fashion Retail - The versatile Spring/Summer 2017 collection caters to the needs of individuals seeking fashion for various occasions.