The flirty fashion series ‘After Lesson’ by photographer Oksana Tocickaja is set in a school after hours and features models sultry school girl clothing. In many of the shots these stunning students are reading by a bookshelf or cramming for a test on the couch.
Many of these shots include knee high socks, which fits in perfectly with the school girl theme of the shoot. The clothing found in this series includes turtle necks, skirts, button up shirts and blazers. These studious models are holding backpacks and carrying books in some captures, contributing to the overall theme of the series.
The school girl clothing focused series ‘After Lesson’ uses dark lipstick and short skirts to make academia look all the more appealing.
The ‘After Lesson’ Series Features Gothic School Girls
1. School Girl Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to create trendy and stylish school girl clothing that appeals to a wider audience.
2. Gothic Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to incorporate gothic elements into their designs, creating a unique and edgy look.
3. Fashion Photography - Opportunity for photographers to explore creative concepts and capture unique fashion shots that tell a story.
1. Fashion Retail - Opportunity for fashion retailers to cater to the growing demand for school girl fashion and gothic clothing.
2. Fashion Design - Opportunity for fashion designers to experiment with school girl fashion and gothic elements, pushing the boundaries of traditional designs.
3. Photography Services - Opportunity for photography studios to specialize in fashion photography, offering unique concepts and styles.