Are you a fan of Sarah Palin's braided hair? Or are you more in love with Victoria Beckham's pixie/slicked down hair? This will be fun to watch as Sarah Palin zooms in popularity that outshines even Victoria Beckham outside the fashion world. Will the masses follow the lead of Sarah Palin from Wasilla with braids or wigs with braids? Or will they follow the hot model that stares at them from every magazine cover? Or both?
Sarah Palin didn't have a full french braid; nobody even knows if it's her real hair, but it looked spectacular on camera. Just the right blend of executive serious and flirty sexy. Since Victoria Beckham doesn’t have to walk that fine line, she is just all-out sexy with her hair styles. Fortunately Joe Biden doesn’t have to worry, his hair is from his butt.
Sarah Palin's French Braid vs Victoria Beckham's Pixie
1. Celebrity Hair Trends - Opportunity for hairstylists and salons to offer similar and updated versions of popular celebrity hairstyles.
2. Hair Extensions - Market potential for hair extension companies as people seek to replicate Sarah Palin's braided hair or Victoria Beckham's pixie cut.
3. Influence of Celebrities - Brands can leverage celebrity hairstyles to market their products and drive sales.
1. Hairstyling Salons - Salons can offer services that cater to customers seeking celebrity-inspired hairstyles.
2. Hair Extensions - Companies specializing in hair extensions can capitalize on the demand for replicating popular celebrity hairstyles.
3. Beauty and Personal Care Products - Brands in the beauty and personal care industry can create marketing campaigns around celebrity hairstyles and promote their products as the means to achieve similar looks.