Before he really gets busy preparing for Christmas in his workshop, Santa Claus took a moment to stop by and promote Icelink’s very icy new watch.
As Luxist reports, Icelink’s detailed press releases admit that they have signed an exclusive deal with Santa Claus, who will happily use their six-time-zone rectangular heavy watch as he flies (with Rudolph, of course) across the different time zones of the world delivering presents on Christmas Eve.
Saint Nick seems to be a smart choice as far as celebrity endorsements go. After all, who better to really appreciate and utilize a six-time-zone watch than a man who visits all six time-zones in just one night? Maybe the jolly old elf will travel faster and give a few extra gifts thanks to his hot--or, cold--new icy timepiece.
Santa Claus Recommends Icelink Watches
1. Celebrity Endorsements - The use of celebrity endorsements in promoting products presents an opportunity for businesses to reach a wider audience and associate their brand with popular figures.
2. Experiential Marketing - Creating unique experiences for customers, such as Santa Claus endorsing a watch, can be a disruptive innovation opportunity for businesses to engage and connect with consumers on a deeper level.
3. Multi-time Zone Watches - The development of watches with multiple time zones, like the Icelink watch endorsed by Santa Claus, offers an opportunity for the watch industry to cater to travelers and globetrotters.
1. Luxury Goods - Luxury brands can explore the use of celebrity endorsements, like Icelink's watch endorsement by Santa Claus, to enhance their brand image and appeal to affluent consumers.
2. Marketing and Advertising - The use of experiential marketing, such as endorsing a watch with Santa Claus, presents an opportunity for marketers to create unique and memorable campaigns that resonate with consumers.
3. Watchmaking - The production of multi-time zone watches, exemplified by the Icelink watch endorsed by Santa Claus, can be a disruptive innovation opportunity for the watchmaking industry to meet the needs of frequent travelers.