UK-based boutique Oi Polloi works in collaboration with adidas Originals and this time, the duo delivers the latest Salford Sage sneaker model. It is made with inspired by classic adidas shoes that are made with a green hairy suede material over the upper.
The latest Salford Sage sneaker model is designed with shaggy suede materials in green color and features a monochromatic look. Branding is seen detailing the shoe in a layering look in a dark green to add some tonal contrast. It all sits on top of a rubber sole unit foundation in even darker green. The name of the shoe can be seen detailed on the tongue as it also references the sage green colorway and the city of Salford, which is in the Greater Manchester area.
Image Credit: Oi Polloi
Oi Polloi Joins adidas On the New Salford Sage Sneaker
1. Sustainable Fashion - The usage of sustainable materials in the design of fashionable products like sneakers has been on the rise and presents opportunities for more companies to adopt this approach.
2. Retro-inspired Design - Inspiration from classic designs and materials in the creation of new products such as sneakers is a trend that continues to gain traction among consumers and offers potential for companies to utilize it in their designs.
3. Monochromatic Color Schemes - The use of a single color scheme on products like sneakers provides a sleek, modern look that is currently popular among consumers and presents possibilities for companies to experiment with various color options.
1. Fashion - Sustainable fashion brands can capitalize on consumers' growing interest in environmentally friendly products by incorporating eco-friendly materials in their designs.
2. Footwear - Adopting retro-inspired designs and materials such as shaggy suedes may help footwear companies differentiate themselves in an already crowded market.
3. Retail - Stores and boutiques can offer unique and environmentally conscious fashion options to consumers by partnering with sustainable brands and incorporating their products in their inventories.