Sajdah is the world's first smart educational prayer rug and it was created to help devoted Muslims improve their experience with prayer. The next-gen prayer rug by Thakka Technologies is touted as " a godsend to thousands of new Muslims who want to pray, but are apprehensive of committing errors in the recitation and sequence of the prayer." The product helps worshippers read verses by providing them on a raised LED display, and share postures to guide worshippers every step of the way. Thanks to the level of ease that it offers, Sajdah supports a wide range of religious individuals, ranging from young ones to elderly worshippers who want to pray without worrying about mistakes or memory.
Introduced on LaunchGood, Sajdah exceeded its minimum crowdfunding goal by more than 200%.
Sajdah Shares Verses on an LED Display and Guides Worshippers' Posture
1. Smart Prayer Tools - Smart educational prayer tools that enhance the religious experience of worshipers around the world.
2. Wearable Technology for Spirituality - Technology integrated into faith-based products, such as prayer rugs, to enhance worship and devotion.
3. Electronic Guidance for Prayer - Smart prayer rugs that use technology to guide individuals through the prayer process more easily and accurately.
1. Religious Products - Developing new products that incorporate technology to make religious practices more accessible to individuals to enhance their experience.
2. Wearable Technology - Developing wearables that integrate spirituality, such as prayer rugs, to enhance experiences within the religious community.
3. Crowdfunding Platforms - Crowdfunding platforms, such as LaunchGood, provide opportunities to emerging businesses to bring innovative and ground-breaking products to the market.