Regalia and royalty collide at the seams of the Saint Laurent Spring/Summer '16 collection. This luxury line fuses two reoccurring Spring/Summer '16 themes for one super cool collection.
The Saint Laurent Spring/Summer '16 collection consists of 70 looks that bring Courtney Love and Karlie Kloss to mind. These regal rocker looks are heavy in fur, leather, sequins, leopard print, see-through fabric and denim, while every look is accessorized with a twinkling tiara. Though the looks are mostly reminiscent of the popular 70s style, this collection does include modern pieces such as gilded bomber jackets and boyfriend blazers.
Suits -- which the brand is known for -- are also include within this lush collection and fitted with leather trousers, ripped pants and leather suit jackets.
This Saint Laurent Spring Collection is Fit for the Princesses of Punk
1. Regal Rocker Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunities can be found in creating a high-end punk-inspired fashion line that combines regal elements with rocker aesthetics.
2. Courtney Love and Karlie Kloss Style - There is an opportunity to create a fashion line that captures the edgy and rebellious style of Courtney Love and Karlie Kloss, blending punk and glamour.
3. Modernizing Retro Fashion - Innovations can be made to modernize retro fashion by adding contemporary twists, such as gilded bomber jackets and boyfriend blazers, to classic 70s-inspired designs.
1. Luxury Fashion - Luxury fashion brands can explore disruptive innovation opportunities by incorporating regal elements and punk aesthetics into their collections, catering to a niche market seeking a fusion of elegance and rebellion.
2. Streetwear - The streetwear industry can capitalize on the trend of regal rocker fashion by creating affordable and on-trend clothing that combines punk-inspired elements with streetwear aesthetics.
3. Accessory Design - Designers specializing in accessories can tap into the demand for regal rocker fashion by creating unique and eye-catching tiaras and other accessories that add a touch of glamour to punk-inspired looks.