Nike's Air Force 1 Sage Low sneakers arrive in a new theme as Valentine's Day comes closer. The new update is showcased on the side of the sneaker where the Swoosh is, reimagined in a broken-hearted iteration. The sneaker silhouette made its original debut in 2018 when it was showcased as a part of the brand's The 1 Reimagined pack, featuring new iterations of the Air Force 1 and the Jordan 1s -- all of which were made for women, by women.
The new sneaker retains the platform sole unit and the uppers are constructed from black leather materials. It boasts a mesh toe box for breathability with the broken red Swoosh on the side. Rounding off the sneaker is a silver heart-shaped locket.
Image Credit: Nike
Nike's Air Force 1 Sage Low Boasts a Valentine's Day Theme Design
1. Valentine's Day Sneaker Designs - Opportunity for brands to create limited-edition sneakers with thematic designs for Valentine's Day.
2. Gender-inclusive Sneaker Collections - Potential for brands to release more sneaker collections designed for women, by women.
3. Heart-shaped Accessories - Market for heart-shaped accessories to complement Valentine's Day themed sneakers.
1. Footwear - Footwear brands can capitalize on producing seasonal limited-edition sneaker designs.
2. Fashion - Fashion industry can explore more options for gender-inclusive and women-focused sneaker lines.
3. Accessories - Opportunity for accessory brands to create heart-shaped jewelry and trinkets to complement Valentine's Day themed sneakers.