This vibrant editorial for Antidote Magazine features all kinds of runway fashion being modeled out on the street. Photograhper Hans Feurer gets these stylish models to do everyday things like riding a bike or bouncing a basketball, all while wearing unusual runway couture.
Some the these looks are extremely scandalous. In one shot, a woman walks down the street in the middle of the day wearing a small leather one-piece, a studded leather jacket and leather hat. She’s also carrying a leather whip. This is not something one would typically expect to see out on the street in a suburban area. Other shots feature funky neon outfits, while others feature floor length flowing gowns.
These fantastic photos throw runway fashion into everyday life and the result is fun and interesting to look at.
This Editorial Showcases Runway Fashion Out on the Street
1. Everyday Runway Fashion - The blending of high-fashion and everyday wear creates an opportunity for designers to create practical haute couture.
2. Street Style Runway - The runway is moving onto the streets, creating an opportunity for designers to create practical haute couture.
3. Unconventional Modeling - Unconventional modeling techniques showcase fashion in unexpected ways and create opportunities for innovation in fashion shows.
1. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry should be paying attention to these unconventional ways to showcase their collections.
2. Photography Industry - Photographers can leverage these techniques to create visually striking editorials and campaigns.
3. Marketing Industry - Incorporating unconventional models and settings in advertising campaigns creates a disruptive and eye-catching marketing strategy.