This hilarious video by filmmaker Alison G Vingiano and director T.J. Misny details what goes through your mind when you run into an ex.
There's no way to avoid the dreaded ex run-in. Sooner or later, we're all going to have to confront the person who shattered our heart into a million pieces. Or, potentially even worse, we're going to have to confront the person whose heart we broke via drunken text message. It's unfortunate, it's messy and it always feels much too soon. Is there ever, really, a good time to see this person?
We might exchange sentiments like "it's so good to see you" and "I hope you're doing well," but what we really mean is "I want to stab myself" and "I need all of the drinks."
This Video Chronicles Your Thought Process as You Run Into an Ex
1. Ex-encounter Virtual Coaching - AI-powered virtual coaching for navigating awkward ex encounters.
2. Ex-encounter Themed Merchandise - Novelty merchandise for commiserating with others about awkward ex encounters.
3. Ex-encounter Psychotherapy Services - Therapy services for dealing with the emotional fallout of awkward ex encounters.
1. Entertainment - Producing comedic films and content for audiences seeking humor in relatable situations.
2. E-commerce - Selling novelty merchandise to appeal to niche customer interests and experiences.
3. Mental Health - Providing psychotherapy services for individuals seeking guidance and support for navigating emotionally difficult experiences.