Designer JW Anderson works with Converse once again to adorn the duo's collaborative Run Hike across new sneaker silhouette. The rugged design is versatile and arrives in two new colorways of the Grid 70s -- the main influence behind these tonal updates are highlighted by the American flag.
The Grid 70s' new iterations sit atop a rugged sole unit, with one iteration plastered with "JW ANDERSON" branding in an all-over manner. The left foot is completed in a blue canvas adorned with white stars, whereas the right foot features red and white stripes, together making the visuals of the American flag. The other is predominantly black throughout the uppers and it features white contrasting stitches and a pull tab with the bulky EVA midsole and gum soles.
JW Anderson and Converse Adorn the Run Hike Across New Models
1. Collaborative Sneaker Silhouettes - This trend offers opportunities for designers and brands to collaborate on unique and creative sneaker designs, incorporating different influences.
2. Rugged Sole Units - There is potential for innovation in the development of durable and functional sole units for sneakers, providing enhanced performance and style.
3. Tonal Updates Inspired by Flags - Brands can explore the concept of incorporating flag-inspired color palettes and designs into their products, creating visually striking and patriotic aesthetics.
1. Footwear - The footwear industry can leverage these trends to create innovative and fashionable shoe designs that cater to the diverse preferences of consumers.
2. Fashion Design - Fashion designers can utilize the concept of collaborative sneaker silhouettes as a platform for artistic expression and to expand their brand collaborations.
3. Sports Performance - Companies in the sports performance industry can explore the development of rugged sole units to enhance the durability and functionality of athletic footwear.