On June 1st 2018, the latest Nike ACG Ruckle Ridge silhouette will debut in a 'Gunsmoke' colorway, which boasts sleek dark gray uppers, with black, magenta, and sunshine yellow accents.
On the sides of the uppers, Nike's ACG logo is contained in an embroidered triangle, which also appears on the backs of the heels and on the inner soles. To make the sneaker-boots more breathable, Nike constructs the whole ankle, as well most of the uppers, from a lightweight mesh material. Finishing off the new Ruckle Ridge model are textured outsoles for more grip, and a speed lacing system that makes them easy to adjust.
The sneakers will be available from retailers like SNKRS for $180 USD.
Nike's New Ruckel Ridge Silhouette is Ideal for the Stylish Outdoorsman
1. Speed-laced Footwear - The speed lacing system in Nike's Ruckel Ridge silhouette presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for the footwear industry.
2. Lightweight Mesh Construction - The use of lightweight mesh material in the Ruckel Ridge sneakers opens up opportunities for innovative and breathable shoe designs.
3. Textured Outsoles - The textured outsoles in the Ruckel Ridge model offer potential for disruptive innovation in the traction and grip capabilities of footwear.
1. Footwear - The sleek and modern features of Nike's Ruckel Ridge silhouette demonstrate the potential for innovation in the footwear industry.
2. Sportswear - The speed lacing system and lightweight mesh construction in Nike's Ruckel Ridge sneakers offer opportunities for disruptive innovation in sportswear design.
3. Outdoor Equipment - The Ruckel Ridge silhouette's textured outsoles and durable design present potential for disruptive innovation in outdoor equipment and gear.