Bulgarian fashion label Chopova Lowena introduces the new Rose is a rose is a rose collection designed for the Spring/Summer 2023 season. It was showcased on the runways of London Fashion Week recently and takes on a lighthearted theme. There are details that nod from juxtaposing concepts including Medieval times and ice hockey, as well as traditional Bulgarian prints as well. The presentation started with the crowd saying in darkness and the audio started off playing heavy punk music to set the tone of the shoe beginning. Speaking about the capsule, the founders stated that “When you see a rose, you smell a rose, [...] The ideas we use in the collection give the same kind of signal.”
Image Credit: Filippo Fior, Gorunway.com
Chopova Lowena's Rose is a Rose is a Rose Preps for SS23
1. Punk-inspired Fashion - Fashion labels can incorporate punk elements in their designs to create unique and edgy collections.
2. Medieval/ice Hockey Mashup - Combining seemingly unrelated themes such as Medieval times and ice hockey can result in unexpected and eye-catching fashion pieces.
3. Regional Prints and Motifs - Using traditional prints and motifs from a specific region can add culturally significant elements to fashion collections.
1. Fashion Industry - Fashion labels can explore new themes and incorporate different elements into their collections to appeal to a wider audience.
2. Print and Textile Industry - Manufacturers of prints and textiles can cater to the demand for culturally significant prints and motifs by collaborating with fashion labels.
3. Music Industry - Punk music can continue to inspire fashion and other creative industries to innovation and experimentation.