It's ergonomically unreasonable to relocate your computer from your cluttered desk, but the designer of the Rolling Printer realized that one often bulky appliance can be quite cleverly displaced. Not only has Kim Tae-Jin dreamed up a concept machine that's significantly more compact than your run-of-the-mill printer, he's devised a way for it to be installed against a wall.
The cutting-edge device is long and narrow and capable of spitting out photos and documents onto sheets of A4 dimensions. However, you won't be buying regular printer paper because this gadget contains a continuous roll of it. What this means is that you can turn a two-liner email into hard copy without using unnecessary material. The Rolling Printer slices the page before the white space begins and then dispenses each leaf into your wall-mounted IN tray.
The Rolling Printer Occupies No Valuable Space on Your Desktop
1. Compact Printers - With the demand for space-saving solutions, there is an opportunity for the development of compact printers that can be conveniently installed against a wall.
2. Continuous Roll Paper - The use of continuous roll paper in printers presents an opportunity for reducing material waste and increasing efficiency in document printing.
3. Wall-mounted Appliances - The concept of wall-mounted appliances opens up possibilities for innovative designs and efficient use of space in various industries.
1. Office Equipment - The compact printers trend presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for the office equipment industry to create wall-mounted printers that optimize workspace utilization.
2. Printing and Publishing - The use of continuous roll paper in printers presents an opportunity for the printing and publishing industry to enhance printing efficiency and reduce paper waste.
3. Home Appliances - The concept of wall-mounting appliances can be extended to the home appliances industry, offering innovative space-saving solutions for various household devices.