Robin Cook is a talented and versatile photographer, shooting tattooed pin-ups, luxurious real estate spreads and everything in between. In Cook's most recent shoot, the skilled photographer commemorated one of her favorite sci-fi films in a fun and flirty way.
The Star Wars series by Robin Cook reinvents the characters from the sci-fi series with a few fun scenes like an Imperial pizza party. Check out the gallery to see this stunning shoot.
Implications - While Star Wars products were once associated with a rather geeky audience, these products have actually grown vastly in their target audience. The incorporation of sexuality into traditionally nerdy products -- like this sci-fi shoot does -- is becoming a highly popularized concept.
Robin Cooks' Star Wars Series is Both Alluring and Amazing
1. Sexualization of Geek Culture - The incorporation of sexuality into traditionally nerdy products is a highly popularized concept.
2. Target Audience Expansion - Star Wars products have grown vastly in their target audience beyond the geeky stereotype.
3. Fun and Flirty Photo Shoots - Photographers like Robin Cook are reinventing sci-fi series characters in a playful and alluring manner.
1. Fashion Photography - There is a growing demand for photographers to bring a fun and flirty twist to sci-fi-inspired shoots.
2. Geek Culture Merchandise - Companies in this industry can tap into the trend of sexualizing traditionally nerdy products to attract a wider customer base.
3. Film and Entertainment - The success of Star Wars products expanding beyond their original target audience opens up opportunities for more inclusive and diverse storytelling in sci-fi films.