Leading smart dash cam seller Nexar has teamed up with intelligent networking provider Veniam to launch headfirst into the development of a high-tech road model that makes use of futuristic AI and data science in order to be able to create a real-time digital twin of roads.
By leveraging Veniam's software APIs, Nexar is bidding to amass huge amounts of vision data sourced from its smart dash cams. This will allow it to go about generating a real-time digital tin of the road, which can then be leveraged in a variety of ways to boost safety, inform municipal transportation policies and train and refine autonomous vehicles. Thanks to this partnership, Nexar's dash cams will be able to make data-informed networking decisions, allowing for a reduction in the cost of data transfers
"Veniam's capabilities are a great fit for Nexar and will help it realize its vision of seeing what's ahead on the road," said Eran Shir, co-founder and CEO of Nexar.
Image Credit: Veniam / Facebook
Nexar is Developing Real-Time Digital Twins Of Roads
1. Real-time Digital Streets - Nexar and Veniam's AI-powered road model aims to create real-time digital twins of roads powered by their smart dash cam technology.
2. Auto Safety Platforms - The use of Nexar's dash cams could inform and train autonomous vehicles, boosting safety with the help of their real-time digital street model.
3. Data-informed Networking Solutions - Nexar's new partnership with Veniam will allow for a reduction in the cost of data transfers with their innovative smart dash cam technology.
1. Transportation Industry - Nexar's technology has a multitude of potential applications for informing municipal transportation policies and training autonomous vehicles.
2. AI Industry - The use of AI and data science in road modeling, such as Nexar and Veniam's project, has the potential to revolutionize modern transportation and boost safety measures.
3. Smart Dash Cam Industry - Nexar's partnership and technological innovations have the potential to disrupt the smart dash cam industry by introducing real-time digital street models.