In order to promote the appearance of Ana Paula Tabalipa in the October issue of Brazilian Playboy, ad agency Neogama/BBH, Sao Paulo came up with this creative sizzling advertising campaign.
The agency created special advertising stands in magazine shops and bookstores that feature the naked body of Ana Paula Tabalipa with the private parts censored by black bars.
The witty trick, however, is that these bars are made from the material found on the sides of a matchbox which enables you to light the match. So you can literally light a match off the body of Ana.
Hot Playboy Ad Starts a Fire
1. Matchvertising - Using matches in advertising campaigns to create a unique interactive experience.
2. Provocative Advertising - Using provocative or risque images in advertising to grab attention and generate buzz.
3. Location-based Advertising - Creating advertising campaigns that target specific locations to reach a desired audience.
1. Fashion and Beauty - Using provocative or eye-catching advertising to promote new product lines or fashion trends.
2. Media and Entertainment - Creating location-based advertising campaigns to promote upcoming movies, TV shows, or events.
3. Hospitality and Tourism - Using matchvertising to create unique experiences for guests, such as lighting a match off of a candle or bonfire.