The Riedel Boa Decanter is the latest in the animal-inspired line of wine carafes. As sinuous as the Dragon version and slim like the Bird model, this design is nevertheless much more intricate due to its twisting body. Instead of slithering forward, it is slithering upwards as though poised for an attack.
Granted, the pose of the Riedel Boa Decanter makes it easier to pore while aerating the liquid so that it is even tastier and smoother going down. It has a capacity of up to 69 ounces, measures nearly 30 inches high and weighs in at a hefty nine pounds. A sculptural addition to any bar, the Riedel Boa Decanter is made for those who love snakes.
The Riedel Boa Decanter is Shaped Like a Slithering Snake
1. Animal-inspired Carafes - Designing animal-inspired wine carafes can create a unique selling point for decanter manufacturers and appeal to animal lovers.
2. Intricate Decanter Designs - Intricate decanter designs like the Riedel Boa Decanter could attract high-end consumers who are interested in unique or artistic home decor.
3. Aerating Wine Carafes - Designing wine carafes that can aerate the liquid while being poured can appeal to wine enthusiasts who are looking for ways to enhance the taste of their wine.
1. Wine and Spirits - Wineries and spirits companies could explore designing unique wine carafes to appeal to wine enthusiasts.
2. Home Decor - Home decor companies could look into the design of intricate decanters that could create a focal point in a room.
3. Luxury Goods - Luxury goods brands could explore designing unique wine decanters that attract high-end consumers looking for artistic or unique products.