The Richard James Spring/Summer 2015 menswear collection was presented as part of London Collections: Men. Taking visual inspiration from both the safari and African desert, this collection embodies an effortlessly sophisticated air.
Models took to the runway stage in a range of rugged and neutral-hued pieces that remind one of exotic travels. The ensembles included tailored shirt and trouser pairings, utilitarian jacket garments and oversized hat accessories that reminded one of an African explorer.
The Richard James Spring/Summer 2015 collection translates classic safari cuts for a new generation and transforms uniformed looks into rugged and modern fashions. This menswear line displays a range of elegant and versatile pieces that can be easily incorporated into one's existing wardrobe.
The Richard James Spring/Summer 2015 Collection is Explorer-Inspired
1. Safari-inspired Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to incorporate safari elements into their designs for a unique and modern aesthetic.
2. Exploration-inspired Accessories - Opportunity to create exploration-inspired accessories that can be paired with both casual and formal outfits.
3. Rugged Menswear - Opportunity for designers to create more utilitarian and rugged menswear pieces for a modern take on classic styles.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can incorporate safari elements, exploration-inspired accessories or rugged menswear pieces into their collections to attract a new generation of consumers.
2. Accessories - Accessory brands can create exploration-inspired accessories that can be paired with both casual and formal outfits to tap into the growing demand for unique and versatile accessories.
3. Menswear - Menswear brands can design utilitarian and rugged pieces for a modern take on classic safari styles, attracting consumers who are looking for both comfort and style in their clothing choices.