The Hand-Painted Revolution Stud from jewelry retailer Lulu Frost is a modern take on vintage opulence. Created for the label's Neon Baroque collection, the earrings are guaranteed to make a daring style statement.
The vivid accessory is designed to match the label's Revolution Necklace that also features an equally ornate and lavish look. Measuring 1.5 inches in length, the earrings are made using a combination of brass, resin and hand-painted glass stones.
The neon-infused earrings mix pink, red and yellow hues along with a technicolored glass pieces that is displayed within their center. Make a serious style statement this summer with the Hand-Painted Revolution stud from Lulu Frost. Pair the earring set with a vivid summer look or add a pop of colour to a sleek little black dress.
The Hand-Painted Revolution Stud from Lulu Frost is Vividly Bold
1. Hand-painted Jewelry - The trend of hand-painted jewelry offers a disruptive innovation opportunity for jewelry designers to create unique and personalized pieces.
2. Neon Baroque - The Neon Baroque trend presents an opportunity for fashion brands to combine vintage opulence with vibrant neon colors for a bold and eye-catching style.
3. Technicolored Accessories - The growing demand for technicolored accessories creates an opportunity for designers to incorporate multi-colored elements and glass stones for a visually striking and modern look.
1. Jewelry Design - The jewelry design industry can tap into the trend of hand-painted jewelry to offer customers one-of-a-kind and customizable pieces.
2. Fashion - The fashion industry can embrace the Neon Baroque trend to create clothing and accessories that merge vintage opulence with neon colors for a unique and attention-grabbing style.
3. Accessories - The accessories industry can capitalize on the trend of technicolored accessories by offering a variety of colorful and vibrant options to complement different styles and outfits.