The exclusive Brilliant Earth x Diamonds That Care collection introduces responsible diamond jewelry that benefits people in need. The collection introduces nine designs that are handcrafted from recycled gold and studded with natural, brown-hued diamonds that are ethically mined in Yakutia. Each design is engraved with "I Care" to underline the many thoughtful considerations to the people and planet that the jewelry pieces embody.
In the collection, there are styles like the 14K rose gold Bardot Light Brown Diamond Huggie Earrings, the Grace Light Brown Diamond Strand Necklace and the sleek and modern Zora Light Brown Diamond Cuff Bracelet.
From each purchased piece, 10% of the sales will go towards Feeding America's COVID-19 Response Fund.
Image Credit: Brilliant Earth
Brilliant Earth x Diamonds That Care Features Recycled Gold
1. Responsible Diamond Jewelry - Creating jewelry from recycled gold and ethically mined diamonds presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the luxury jewelry industry.
2. Ethical Mining - Developing new methods and technologies for ethically mining diamonds can disrupt the diamond industry and improve its social and environmental impact.
3. Socially Conscious Collections - Designing jewelry collections that contribute a percentage of sales to charitable causes can disrupt the traditional model of jewelry retail and attract socially conscious consumers.
1. Luxury Jewelry - The luxury jewelry industry can leverage responsible practices and materials to appeal to environmentally conscious consumers and drive sales.
2. Mining - Investing in innovative methods for ethical mining can transform the diamond industry and enhance its reputation.
3. Retail - Retailers can create socially conscious collections to differentiate themselves from competitors and attract a new customer base.