Timberland has created a new pair of reptile-inspired boots for children. The brand took a twist on its classic boot style by adding textured leather, made to look like crocodile skin.
The new 'Crocodylian' line is available in multiple sizes from toddler to junior. Featuring a waterproof, thick material on the outside, and a warm padded membrane, perfect for keeping children's feet dry in the outdoors. The soles are a removable 'anti-fatigue' foot bed that provides all-day comfort. The brand originally made boots specifically for the winter, but these versatile boots are designed to be worn in any season.
This new deign is only available for a limited time, and is created with 15 percent recycled rubber on the inside.
Timberland Has Created New Reptile-Inspired Boots for Kids
1. Reptile-inspired Footwear - Opportunity to disrupt the children's footwear industry by creating more reptile-inspired designs.
2. Versatile Season Boots - Disruptive innovation opportunity to develop multifunctional boots suitable for any season.
3. Eco-friendly Materials - Potential to disrupt the footwear industry by creating more sustainable and recyclable footwear options.
1. Children's Footwear - Opportunity to disrupt the children's footwear industry with unique and trendy designs.
2. Outdoor Footwear - Disruptive innovation opportunity to create innovative and functional footwear for outdoor activities.
3. Sustainable Footwear - Potential to disrupt the footwear industry by developing eco-friendly and sustainable footwear options.